Saturday, November 10, 2012

Mr Chop - The Demon Butcher - Empire of the Dead

Another Fiend for my Empire of the Dead gaming. This time Mr Chop, The Demon Butcher!


A Demon from the seventh gate of Hell.


Reminds me a little of a cross between an angry Smurf and Sweeney Todd! ;-) I love the sack of chopped up cuts of meat...


He's a cracking figure none the less, and a pleasure to paint.


"Here comes the candle to light you to bed, here comes the chopper to chop off your head!"

I painted on the main blood streaks, then flicked a little red wash from the bristles of a stiff brush, for a little 'arterial spray' ;-)


A 28mm scale model as the rest of the range though again this one is a large figure and is shown on a 40mm round base. Looking forward to using him as an ally to my Vampire faction!

14 comments:

  1. He's a cracking model mate the Paintjob is brilliant blood looks great. He would mix in well with a Darkfire club.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the idea of doing the Darkfire club... then I have a reason to get the Zombie boxed set, but I havent figured out which figures to use for Darkfire... Any suggestions?

      Delete
  2. The model is weird, good paintjob tho.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sam. Yep the model is weird sure enough!
      If you are not familiar with EotD have a look here (and tabs above)
      http://www.westwindproductions.co.uk/catalog/empire_world.php

      Delete
  3. Thats a great a paintjob and a lovely model there

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely looking fella Scott. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "lovely" perhaps not the right word but I appreciate your compliment! ;-)

      Delete
  5. Great work Scott! Love the blue skin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He looks awesome, Scott! At a glance it made me think of the Butcher models from GW's Ogre Kingdoms. All in all, this looks great and the blue skin is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on my blog. It is always nice to get feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...