Wednesday, February 26, 2014

WANTED! Have you seen this Wraith? - REWARD $$$$$$$

Have you seen this Wraith? Last known whereabouts; The River Bruinen, Rhudaur...


Goes by the Name of 'The WitchKing of Angmar'...

WANTED - Dead or Alive... er , perhaps that should be 'painted' or 'unpained' !

Is the above model ( mounted figure as pictured) lurking unloved in your lead mountain? Or perhaps you played with them sufficiently and moved on to other games?

If you can help this would be wraith-wrangler... please drop me a line. Happy to talk a deal.

(Email link in sidebar below pirate picture)

Thanks
Scott

UPDATE - Model found and bought thanks to Facebook group : Wargamers buy and sell:
group:https://www.facebook.com/groups/192684244127536/

Thanks all for looking
Cheers
Scott

13 comments:

  1. Sorry, Scott, not in my inventory - but hope one will turn up for you. Cool figure, BTW. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. None in my horde. Best of luck.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not in my horde - try ebay they have a number of old LOTR there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll check my horde, I think I have him but its been a long time since I went through those minis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kris, hope to hear from you!

      Delete
    2. I went through the horde of metal last night. Unless he is hiding somewhere else I don't have him either.

      Delete
    3. No worries Kris, thanks for looking.

      Delete
  5. hey scott, pretty certain i have this guy. ill have a look as soon as i get home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scott,

    I noticed your looking for a mounted Gandalf the Grey, I may have one as well as a few other items. Let me take a look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scott, I checked, I do have a mounted Gandalf, so email me at Tjkulinski@cox.net and we can work out the details.

      Delete
  7. Sorry dude I can't help. Good luck Scott!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on my blog. It is always nice to get feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...